E-Mail Marketing Specialist
Benjamin Media – Brecksville, OH 44141
Benjamin Media, Inc
PLEASE APPLY WITH COVER LETTER.
PROFICIENCY IN HTML /CSS
Benjamin Media, Inc. is looking for a detail-oriented E-mail Marketing Specialist to manage brand enewsletters and marketing communications for both internal purposes and on behalf of our clients. Candidate will work closely with our sales, editorial and marketing staff. Candidate must be able to facilitate several projects at once while adhering to the distribution schedules of each publishing group. Candidates must be proficient in html, css, responsive design, and WordPress.
- Proficiency in HTML as it pertains to e-mail design
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver and WordPress
- Strong communication, organization and teamwork skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Experience with an email marketing platforms
- Google Analytics
- Maintain e-mail distribution schedule for publishing groups, marketing and conference divisions
- Responsible for transformation, set-up and deployment of e-mail campaigns
- Prepare HTML documents based on existing or new
- Manage data lists for testing, proofing and live deployment
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of e-mail best practices
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign results
Benjamin Media, Inc offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits as well as a creative and dynamic work environment that is focused on business results in the context of long-term market commitment.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email resume to email@example.com
Benjamin Media Inc. (BMI) is a multi-faceted business-to-business media company in markets ranging from construction to water infrastructure. It is dedicated to meeting the expectations of its readers, advertisers, vendors and all stakeholders in the markets it serves. BMI has found success identifying and promoting emerging markets through quality business-to-business publications and innovative exhibitions and conference programs.
We are pleased to offer a valuable and extensive array of benefits to our employees including paid vacations, paid holidays, health care plans, and an office located in Northeast Ohio. Eligibility and effective dates of benefits and coverage may vary with employment status and length of service, but most benefits are effective the 90 days following the employee’s date of hire.
Please e-mail all resumes with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org