Audience Development Manager
This is a full-time salary position at a business-to-business publishing company located in Brecksville, Ohio. Primary functions are marketing, developing, maintaining and tracking the progress of a dynamic, integrated database. Excellent analytical and organizational skills are required. Bachelor degree and 3 years of experience in direct marketing, focusing on data analysis, backed by strong statistical knowledge, some audience development experience preferred.
Job responsibilities include:
- Set objectives to increase audience size, engagement and transactions as they relate to BMI products, brands and conferences.
- Research and analyze audience behavior and provide regular analytics support to editorial and ad sales teams.
- Utilize new technology and integration to improve audience recruitment.
- Understand and implement USPS rules & regulations, utilizing the most efficient delivery methods.
- Oversee the facilitation of BPA brand audits.
- Work towards full data integration.
- Manage and control costs within the department.
- Understand how to use current and new technology as it relates to audience development (Database Platforms /Google Analytics/Social Platforms/etc.)
- Track new/renewal audience metrics and improve through testing.
- Manage relationship with 3rd party vendors / service providers.
- Concise reporting on all direct-marketing campaigns and assist Conference Department with attendee analytics.
- Manage / review department staff.
- Manage Audience Development marketing campaigns.
- Support Sales Department through surveys and data analytics.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benjamin Media Inc. (BMI) is a multi-faceted business-to-business media company in markets ranging from construction to water infrastructure. It is dedicated to meeting the expectations of its readers, advertisers, vendors and all stakeholders in the markets it serves. BMI has found success identifying and promoting emerging markets through quality business-to-business publications and innovative exhibitions and conference programs.
We are pleased to offer a valuable and extensive array of benefits to our employees including paid vacations, paid holidays, health care plans, and an office located in Northeast Ohio. Eligibility and effective dates of benefits and coverage may vary with employment status and length of service, but most benefits are effective the 90 days following the employee’s date of hire.
Please e-mail all resumes with cover letter to email@example.com